RACES ----------GROUPS -----------BLOG -----------ABOUT US -------------------


About Us


HawaiiRun is a website devoted entirely to benefit the Hawaii running community. That's a picture of me, the current webmaster of HawaiiRun, and a huge running fan.

Regardless if you already consider yourself a local runner, competing in all the major races or if you have never run before and are just looking for more information, please browse around. If you don't run or are looking for motivation (which all of us need from time to time) check out the running groups calendar, which will show you when people from Hawaii are meeting to run.

If you are looking for a distraction in your day, check out my blog. I invariably get myself into some funny situations during my life as a runner, manager, and generally intense twenty five year old rascal. Hopefully my blog will give you a smile along the way, and help you see the fun side of running.

Thanks a bunch for visiting the site, and give me a honk if you see me running on the roads, I'll be the one with the short shorts.